The team at Agency H5 is thrilled to share that we’ve been named a 2018 Crain’s Best Place to Work in Chicago!
Late last year, the H5 team completed an anonymous survey that helped the Crain’s judges understand our company’s culture and benefits. We love what we do and where we do it, and so we’re proud to be recognized among 100 of the best Chicago companies — we’re ranked #56 in this prestigious list.
What helped us win? Maybe it’s our extensive list of perks and benefits, including:
- Year-round 3:00 p.m. dismissal on Fridays
- Late start on Wednesdays for “#H5Fit – Workout Wednesdays”
- On-site fitness facility access
- Telecommuting options
- Educational/ leadership training
- Medical plan options, including HSA, PPO and HMO options
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including pretax deductions for medical and dependent care expenses
- Employee sponsored dental insurance
- Monthly cell phone partial reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Paid internship program
- Monthly team happy hours
- Three summer flex days to be used at employee’s discretion
- New employee referral bonus
- Commission structure for new business
- Office snacks – beverages, snacks, candy bar, beer tap and regular surprise treats
But when it really comes down to it, culture is more than just an office keg and free snacks. What truly defines our team and earns us the “best place to work” title is our five core values that propel us every day.
Congrats team, and congrats to all the Crain’s Best Place to Work winners!